1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
- 1.1 rondoretreat.com is a website operated by Rondo Retreat Centre ("A little bit of heaven").
2. TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 3.1 We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved to us and our licensors. As a visitor to our site, you may download a single copy of the material for your own non-commercial, private viewing purposes only. No copying or distribution for any commercial or business use is permitted without our prior written consent.
- 3.2 You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. In addition, you may not include a link to our site or display the contents of our site surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded by material not originating from Us without our consent.
- 3.3 Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
4. ACCEPTABLE USE
- 4.1 You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- 4.1.1 In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- 4.1.2 In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- 4.1.3 For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- 4.1.4 To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards below.
- 4.1.5 To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- 4.1.6 To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- 4.2 You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- 4.2.1 any part of our site;
- 4.2.2 any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- 4.2.3 any software used in the provision of our site; or
- 4.2.4 any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
5. CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE
6. INFORMATION AND AVAILIBILITY
- 6.1 While We take every care to ensure that the information on our site is accurate and complete, some of it is supplied to Us by third parties and We are unable to check its accuracy or completeness. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it. Further, due to the inherent nature of the internet, errors interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. Accordingly, our site is provided "as is" without any warranties of any kind and We do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information or interruption in availability.
7. LINKS FROM OUR SITE
- 7.1 Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties we have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
9. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
- 9.1 The Kenyan courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.
10. CONTACT US
- 10.2 Thank you for visiting our site